As part of the submission process, authors are required to check the following items:
1. The full length article to be submitted for possible publication in CMA has neither been published nor submitted for possible publication elsewhere.
2. The first page of the manuscript should contain:
- The title of the research paper
- Name(s) of the author(s) together with the academic affiliation(s) with Email address(es).
- An abstract not exceeding 250 words. Abstracts shall not by nature contain numbered mathematical equations nor numbered references. Numbered reference citations are not allowed.
- Keywords and phrases.
- 20120 AMS Subject Classifications.
3. The text is double-spaced; uses a 12-point font; employs italics, rather than underlining and all illustrations, figures, and tables are placed within the text at the appropriate places, rather than at the end.
4. References should be given at the end of the manuscript. These references should be listed in alphabetic order; the surname(s) of the author(s) appearing at the end and cited in the whole text as e.g. , , etc.
5. For a better way to format your submission, you may download the template file in MS-Word (2016/2019).
6. Mandatory files to be submitted/uploaded:
- File 1: Full article
- File 2: Cover letter (as supplementary file)
7. Alternatively, the author(s) may submit their article(s) via Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
8. Note: The submitted article is subjected to plagiarism scanning before the refereeing process.
9. Upon Acceptance: Once an article is accepted, Publisher will require a digital file of the article either in MS-Word (2016/2019) along with associated figure files.
10. Manuscript Processing Charges will be billed to the submitting author upon acceptance of the article for publication as follows:
Foreign Authors: US$ 80 per article (inclusive of all taxes).
Local Authors: NGN 3000 per article (inclusive of all taxes).